Why you should come here:
This is the longest brunch in Singapore starting at 12pm and running all the way to 4pm, which give you plenty of time to peruse the massive spread of 16 stations, seven of which are live cooking stations. Indulge in delicacies like foie gras, Boston lobster, duck gnocchi, dim sum, crispy Kurobuta pork belly and Wagyu beef, all while sipping on glasses of Veuve Clicquot Champagne and chilling out to tunes by the live cover band.
What we love:
The brunch gets busy, but the space is huge so it doesn’t feel that busy. Some of our favourites here include the two-metre long cheese board with artisan cheeses from around the world (yep – two whole metres of cheese heaven), the live Peking duck station, the Seafood Station with fresh oysters, Alaskan king prawns, and clams, the Thai Station with spicy papaya salad, and the decadent dessert offerings. Oh—and the poached egg with truffle coulis is definitely a winner!
This is a long brunch so you can really take your time, and there is a ton of food to get through, so we recommend eating and drinking slowly.
- $198 per adult with free-flow Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne, red and white wines, beers, passion fruit mojitos, sugarcane with rum, champagne cocktails, fresh juices and soft drinks
- $178 per adult with free-flow Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label Champagne, red and white wines, beers, passion fruit mojitos, sugarcane with rum, champagne cocktails, fresh juices and soft drinks
- $118 per adult with free-flow non-alcoholic beverages
- $59 per child (6 – 11 years old) with free-flow unlimited fresh juices, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Children under 6 can eat for free
Where: 7 Raffles Blvd, Marina Square, Pan Pacific Singapore Level 3, Singapore 039595
Hours: Daily: 6:30am – 10:30am, 6:30pm – 10:30pm Lunch: Mon – Sat: 12pm – 2:30pm, Brunch: Every Sunday 12pm – 4pm
Tel: +65 6336 8111
Like what you see? Stay in the know and subscribe to our newsletters which will give you the weekly low down on travel tips, as well as the hottest events, restaurants, brunches and more around town.